- Are you feeling insecure about your body?
- Have you been bullied because of being
- Have you been exercising for months, and you’re still gaining weight?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, depressed and nervous frequently because of being overweight?
Skipping Meals results in Consuming more Calories, as one tends to eat more at the next meal.
Do you want to lose weight?
Maybe diets haven’t worked for you so far, but you’re willing to try something that will give you the positive edge you need to control the cravings you have around food.
Over the years, most people who are overweight have built up a long-term diet routine. We also formed a habit that ensures the results of obesity if we consume too much and/or certain types of foods for a long period.
We are identified by what we frequently do on a routine basis. Our subconscious mind works autonomously, it works like a servant; it does not challenge demands for good or evil, positive or negative.
Hypnosis fundamentally changes your mindset towards food
Hypnosis therapy works by placing educative suggestions into the recipient’s subconscious with the sole aim of changing that person’s habits. When using this for weight loss, your therapist will change how you focus on food, portion size, and trigger points.
It makes you not want to eat extra food or treats.
The mind conditioning the weight loss hypnotherapy allows you to transition from snacking or treating yourself to the usual cakes, sweets, or chocolates that ruin your balanced diet. Hypnotherapy works for weight loss by re-training the brain to visualize your ideal future weight and body shape. This then acts as a catalyst and inbuilt motivator.
Less food satisfies you more
By reducing your portion size and effectively your calorie intake, you will see a reduction in your weight. You will find that eating smaller potions not only satisfies you but makes you feel better about yourself too.
It promotes an overall change in mindset that includes a motivation for regular physical exercise.
Many of my clients first come for a change in mindset towards food. Once they have achieved the mental outlook that a positive approach to food can achieve, a natural progression to sports or the gym soon follows, and their confidence in their weight loss grows.
Achieve your goal with Hypnosis for weight loss
Hypnosis can assist in improving your eating habits and thought patterns permanently. Then you will be in control, live a long, happy life, free from depression, low self-esteem, and health conditions that can lead to becoming obese or overweight.
Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT):
CBT can help a person to lose weight by:
- Helping a person control their diet
- Helping to increase motivation to do exercise
- Provide coping skills to handle any lapses in diet that the person will experience
- Provide long term weight maintenance skills
- Changing a person’s body image and their expectation of body image
- Improving a person’s self esteem
- Helping with stress management (a major reason for ‘comfort eating’)
- Helping set reasonable goals for both weight loss and maintenance.